Friday, June 27, 2014

AP Chemistry Question of the Day --57

Welcome back to my blog. Here is question 56 I posted earlier:

The correct answer is B. From the potential diagram, it can be concluded that the products have lower potential energy than the reactants and the reaction is exothermic. According to La Chatellier's Principle, the equilibrium will shift to endothermic side when temperature is increased. The endothermic direction is the reverse of the above direction. Since equilibrium shifts to left, the K will decrease.

Following is question 57 of the series:
57.
I will post the answer in my next blog.
Thank you very much for reading my post, I am available to discuss any topics in chemistry. Please give me a call at 604-808-6827 or email me at vancouverchemistrytutor@gmail.com. My website is located at www.vancouverchemistrytutor.com.

Regards!

No comments:

Post a Comment