Saturday, August 17, 2013

AP Chemistry Question of the Day--1

As September is around the corner, I decided to start  a series called " AP Chemistry Question of the Day" on my blog.  Each day I am going to post a question on my blog and give out the answer and the key points related to the question the next day. Follow me and understand the keys to AP chemistry bits by bits and your success in next May's AP Chemistry exam is guaranteed.

Here is my first  " AP Chemistry Question of the Day".

1. The atomic mass of chlorine is 35.5. Given that 35Cl and 37Cl are the two most naturally abundant isotopes of chlorine. The abundance of 35Cl is close to:

A. 50%
B. 33%
C. 66%
D. 40%

 I will post the answer and explanation tomorrow.


Thank you very much for reading my post, I am available to discuss any topics in AP chemistry. Please give me a call at 604-808-6827 or email me at vancouverchemistrytutor@gmail.com. My website is located at www.vancouverchemistrytutor.com.

Regards!

No comments:

Post a Comment