Tuesday, October 8, 2013

AP Chemistry Question of the Day --45


Welcome back to my blog. Here comes the answer to question 44 I posted earlier. The correct answer is E

When equilibrium is reached, it is dynamic. The rate of the forward reaction is equal to the rate of the backward reaction and the concentration of all the components remain constant.

As a result, at equilibrium the concentrations of R, Q and P are constant, but may not be equal. The rate of the forward reaction is equal to the rate of the backward reaction for both step one and step 2, but the  rates for step 1 and 2 might be different.

Following is Question 45 of the series. 

45. Which of the following is a non polar molecular that contains polar bonds?

I will post the answer and explanation tomorrow. 

Thank you very much for reading my post, I am available to discuss any topics in AP chemistry. Please give me a call at 604-808-6827 or email me at vancouverchemistrytutor@gmail.com. My website is located at www.vancouverchemistrytutor.com.

Regards!

No comments:

Post a Comment