Wednesday, October 16, 2013

AP Chemistry Question of the Day --48


Welcome back to my blog. Here comes the answer to question 46 I posted earlier. The correct answer is C

Oxygen, silicon are the top two abundant element on earth. Aluminum is the most abundant metal on earth and nitrogen is the most abundant element in the atmosphere. 


Following is Question 48 of the series. 

46. Electrons residing in which of the following orbitals  in a sodium atom experience the highest effective nuclear charge?
A. 1p
B. 2p
C. 2s
D. 3s




I will post the answer and explanation tomorrow. 

Thank you very much for reading my post, I am available to discuss any topics in AP chemistry. Please give me a call at 604-808-6827 or email me at vancouverchemistrytutor@gmail.com. My website is located at www.vancouverchemistrytutor.com.

Regards!

No comments:

Post a Comment