Thursday, October 3, 2013

AP Chemistry Question of the Day --42


Welcome back to my blog. Sorry for the delay updating my blog. My computer had some problems. Here comes the answer to question 41 I posted earlier. The correct answer is A

Since the system is assumed thermally insulated from the surroundings, according to the First Law of Thermodynamics, energy can not be produced or consumed and only can  be transferred. The heat water absorbed should be equal to the heat the metal lost.

Following is Question 42 of the series. 

42. Which of the following is not an ionic compound? 
A ammonium fluoride, NH4F 
B sodium hydroxide, NaOH 
C lithium nitrate, LiNO3 
D oxygen difluoride, OF2 
E potassium hydride, KH 

I will post the answer and explanation tomorrow. 

Thank you very much for reading my post, I am available to discuss any topics in AP chemistry. Please give me a call at 604-808-6827 or email me at vancouverchemistrytutor@gmail.com. My website is located at www.vancouverchemistrytutor.com.

Regards!

No comments:

Post a Comment