Wednesday, May 28, 2014

AP Chemistry Question of the Day --51

Welcome back to my blog. The correct answer for Question 50 is A. As you go from left to right in the same period, more effective nuclear charge is experienced. As a result, you will see smaller radius, higher ionization energy, higher electron affinity and higher electronegativity. There is no doubt that atomic mass is increasing because of the increased atomic numbers.
Here is question 51 of the series:
51.  According to the Lowry-Brønsted definitions, which chemical species can function either as an acid and as a base, depending on the conditions?
I will post the answer in my next blog.

Thank you very much for reading my post, I am available to discuss any topics in chemistry. Please give me a call at 604-808-6827 or email me at vancouverchemistrytutor@gmail.com. My website is located at www.vancouverchemistrytutor.com.

Regards!

No comments:

Post a Comment