Thursday, May 29, 2014

AP Chemistry Question of the Day--52

Welcome back to my blog. The answer to question 51 is B. According to the Lowry-Brønsted definitions, acids are proton donors and bases are proton acceptors. If a species can both donate and accept a proton, it is called amphiprotic. Answers A and C can only be acids and answers B and D can only be bases.
Here is question 52 of the series:
52. An 11.1L sample of 0.25mol oxygen gas is converted to ozone. If all the oxygen is converted to ozone, what will the volume of ozone be?

I will post the answer in my next blog.

Thank you very much for reading my post, I am available to discuss any topics in chemistry. Please give me a call at 604-808-6827 or email me at vancouverchemistrytutor@gmail.com. My website is located at www.vancouverchemistrytutor.com.

Regards!

No comments:

Post a Comment